What is Dropshipping? What is a dropshipping course? Want to sign up Dropshipping course, where to start? How much capital is required to do Dropship? And there are many other related questions about this new field.
Of course, the term Dropshipping is not new to everyone, but are you sure you understand this new business? Or do you know how to start learning, which documents are good or not? If not, let’s learn the most basic points through this article.
What is Dropshipping?
The first is about the definition of dropshipping, also known as Dropship is a business form where the seller can skip shipping. When you are a seller, you will have to contact a third party who is an agent, warehouse, manufacturer, etc.
You will not need a warehouse, which means you will not have inventory, but instead, you will find customers by means of Marketing, convincing customers to choose to buy your products. After you have found a customer and the customer agrees to make an order, you will contact that third party and that party will be responsible for shipping the goods according to the information you provide to the customer’s address.
Surely you will wonder, where does your income come from? The part of the money that you will be entitled to is the difference between the price that begin tells the customer to the price of the distributor, also known as the commission.
The pros and cons of Dropshipping
The advantages of this type of business can be easily seen as follows:
- Firstly, you will not need to have too much capital to start a Dropship. This is understandable, because unlike conventional business models, you will have to have a certain amount of capital to import goods to the warehouse before selling to customers. This will save a large amount of initial costs that you have to spend. Normally, it only takes 20-30 million VND to pay the distributor in advance as soon as you have your first order.
- Second, as mentioned above, because there is no need to import goods to the ready stock, you do not need to worry about inventory. This is also a big concern of many traders. Because there will be difficult times, goods cannot be sold, many goods left for a long time will be easily damaged or molded, causing a loss of a lot of money from sellers.
- Third, because it is possible to start without large capital, besides that, you can also skip the steps of checking, counting, packing and especially shipping, so your business will be easy. and it is also very easy to start an online business account.
- Fourth, about expanding the business market, this will also be easier for a dropship person because instead of having to prepare more capital, learn and rent space, labor, …, you can You can expand your business by looking for more suppliers and other items as well as creating more accounts at interactive e-commerce sites to reach more customers.
- And finally, the Dropship business will help you be flexible in both time and location. In terms of time, of course, you will reduce packaging, counting and shipping. As for the location, you can work anytime, anywhere even while traveling or on vacation, you can do your job well through a mobile phone or a laptop. This is extremely convenient and cost-effective for you.
Tuy nhiên thì không phải Dropship không có nhược điểm gì. Khi bắt đầu là, bạn sẽ nhận thấy được một số điểm bất lợi của loại hình này như:
- The first is about the profit, of course, because the money you receive is only the price difference, the profit you receive will not be high, even much lower than if you did it yourself. business. But of course, in my opinion, you can’t ask for too much profit while you can do business a lot easier than other parties.
- The second is about the quality of the product. If your supplier makes a defective product or delivers the wrong product, lacks the product, etc., then of course the person responsible for handling complaints and compensating for the customer is you. Because you are the one who directly stands out to negotiate and make orders for guests. This requires you to learn carefully about the supplier before deciding to cooperate to avoid unnecessary troubles later.
Where to register for a Dropshipping course for prestige?
After knowing the basics of Dropshipping, another problem is how to create an account or how it works.
Of course, you can do your own research through online materials or books on this topic. But I think that to get a deeper understanding and more dedicated guidance, you should join Dropshipping courses.
However, nowadays there are countless different Dropshipping courses with different costs for each course, even a lot of difference. So you need to be alert, learn carefully the course content and qualifications, achievements related to the teacher’s field to be able to choose for yourself suitable Dropshipping courses without being scammed before you can. know how to Dropship to make money.
Personally, after going through a lot of Dropshipping courses, I suggest everyone refer to the Dropshipping courses on tscourses.com. This is really a useful website, you won’t need to worry about being cheated when you join Dropshipping courses here because all of them have been selected for both content, images and qualifications and understanding of the teaching teacher.